Performance is an essential part of the user experience for the vast numbers of users who expect “good performance” from their applications, when using a variety of fixed and mobile platforms. Performance testing plays a critical role in establishing acceptable quality levels for the end user and is often closely integrated with other disciplines.
A couple of questions before starting the performance tests:
- Could the application respond adequately to the generated load?
- How many concurrent users can the application handle?
- What are the application’s bottlenecks?
- How does the application respond when its limits are exceeded?
We can help you
Why Performance Testing?
To find average response time of pages and transactions, slowest and fastest pages.
- To detect improvements at the configuration or hardware level.
- To tune all the web application components to support as much load as possible using actual hardware.
- To find out how the application works when overloaded.
- To Save costs reducing solution times.
- To attract and retain end users.
- To find out possible actual hardware bottlenecks and prevent new ones.