WHY BECOME A SOFTWARE TESTER?
- STARTING POINT TO START A CAREER IN IT AREA: Testing is a great starting point for those looking to kick-start their career in technology as you gain cross-functional skills that can be used across the whole software development cycle.
- IT’S IN DEMAND:As a software tester, you’ll always be needed and will find no lack of companies trying their hardest to recruit you, so many specialization such as Manual, Automation, Performance, usability.
- COMPETITVE SALARY: Like most positions in the software industry, the salary of a tester is also high. it will depend on skills, locations, experience. Website like ZIPrecruiter, Glassdoor or salary.com can give you an idea filtered by roles and cities.
- YOU’RE CONSTANTLY LEARNING: Whether you’re starting to test or code, there’s always more to learn in a software testing career, and you likely have a very supportive team behind you to make sure you have all the resources you need to be the best.
Our Mini bootcamp is designed to quickly prepare you for a career in technology starting in entry-level positions in Automation Testing or for those who are looking to get involved into Software Testing and QA. It has a fairly practical component where students can perform their tasks using real web applications and tools, for a better understanding of software testing concepts.
Who Should Attend : This course is appropriate for beginners and highly recommended for people interested in getting involved in the IT area.
Introduction to QA and Software Testing
The student will be able to learn everything about Software Testing. Students will know gain the fundamental concepts and definitions, allowing a thorough understanding of the testing process, as well as the management tools, test execution and bug registration. The first part will provide students with the fundamentals of software testing in general and especially the theme of functional tests. The second part will provide students with the basics of the non-functional software. What you’ll learn? Fundamental of QA and Software Testing, Functional and Non Functional Testing, as well as Automation Testing.
Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver
This training Course provides a complete overview of how to use automated functional testing. It covers automation logic, using the standard, Page Object Model, tools to support the automation of tests and the development of test scripts, through the Selenium Webdriver with C# or Java Language. What you’ll learn? Set up basic test automation framework with Selenium WebDriver Automate your first test and Execute Selenium tests on different browsers Recognize different test failures and exceptions and know how to fix and avoid them.
This Course about Jmeter teaches and helps to attendees how to run, load and stress testing using a web sample application that includes test script recording, parameterizing, correlation of dynamic values, regular expressions, assertions, controllers, results analysis, and basic issues about server monitoring. In addition, you will learn how to create a test plan for DataBase, Webservices, Mobile. What you’ll learn? Understand the basics of Performance testing Create scripts and run performance testing with JMeter More Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Accessibility Testing
This Course The Web is designed to work for all people, regardless of software, hardware, location, language, or ability. Web accessibility means that websites, tools, and technologies are designed and developed so that people with disabilities can use them. More specifically, people can: perceive, understand, navigate, interact and contribute to the Web. Web accessibility encompasses all disabilities that affect access to the Web, including: auditory, cognitive, neurological, physical, speech, visual. The course covers the following topics
- Principles of Web Accessibility.
- Understanding your legal requirements – Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Section 508, the Americans with Disabilities Act ADA, and other state, U.S., and international laws.
- HTML Accessibility Techniques.
- Evaluating web site accessibility – automated tools, user testing.